Urovo Launched the New Enterprise Mobile Computers CT48 and CT58 for lightweight and comfortable user experience
Shenzhen, China, July 10, 2023 -- On June 30th, Urovo Technology, one of the world's leading AIDC manufacturers, rolled out its newest Enterprise Mobile Computers CT48 and CT58. "Designed with a primary focus on lightweight and comfortable user experience, these devices deliver exceptional performance and convenience to meet the long-time operation needs," said Herbert Huang, Product Director of Urovo.
CT58 Enterprise Mobile Computer
- Best Comfort: Ergonomic design for comfortable operation and thin-bezel design for seamless viewing experience.
- Professional Scan Engine: Built-in scan engine for easy reading of 1D/2D/stained/distorted/damaged barcodes, together with the specially designed 25° scanning angle allows operators to easily complete scanning tasks.
- 5.5-inch Display: Featuring a 5.5-inch display with high brightness and refresh rate.
- High-capacity Battery: With a removable 5000mAh battery, it ensures all-day operation.
- Fast Focusing: The rear 13MP camera adopts PDAF fast focusing technology.
Ideal for logistics and retail industry, the CT58 is widely used in courier stations, express delivery, and shelf stocking. Its lightweight design and a thin-bezel display make it easy to carry.
CT48 Enterprise Mobile Computer
- Professional Scan Engine: Built-in professional scan engine for easy reading of 1D/2D/DPM codes, together with the specially designed 25° scanning angle allows operators to easily complete scanning tasks.
- Comfortable and Flexible Operation: Measuring 66mm in width and 252g in weight. The adjusted key height and large
keypad prevent accidental touches.- Loud and Clear Speaker: With a high performance speaker, it delivers a volume of 100dB+ for clear feedback in noisy environments.
Designed for logistics, retail, and manufacturing, the CT48 equiped with a lightweight body and a large keypad, reducing errors caused by one-handed operation. Users can have an accurate input even when wearing gloves.
Listed on Shenzhen Stock Exchange in 2016, UROVO Technology Co., Ltd (300531. SZ) is one of the world’s leading AIDC manufacturers, focused on the design, research, development, production and sales of smart data terminals, smart payment terminals and professional printers.
Rooted in core technology and focused on innovative applications in the industry, UROVO provides digital solutions based on smart terminals for customers in logistics, retail, finance, medical care, manufacturing, transportation, and other industries. Widely recognized by our global customers, UROVO devices have been exported to over 100 countries and regions.
More information on the company can be found at https://en.urovo.com/