As one of the giant multinational retailers, Watsons China has more than 10,000 stores around the world. However, it's hard to get rid of growing unease with device management, high human resource cost impedes, and increasing equipment deployment during the process of promoting digital transformation. To deal with these challenges and improve productivity, Watsons China worked with UROVO for a customized digital solution.
1. The first challenge is that there are no download and research restrictions for applications on remote devices, which causes great data security issues and difficulty in management.
2. Secondly, since Watson China has thousands of stores all over China, how to manage and organize a large number of devices, including payment terminals and mobile computers that have been used for offline stores efficiently and precisely becomes a neglected issue.
3. Thirdly, for a company like Watsons China, which employs tens of thousands of employees, the personnel management is complicated by human resource issues like how to collect a huge number of work diaries, ensuring that the working status of front-line employees, and monitoring staff report for duty at their workstation on time.
UROVO Customized Solution
UROVO provided Watsons China with more than 10,000 sets of equipments, which are distributed in thousands of stores, and the UMS equipment management system has successfully helped Watsons China to strengthen their mobile devices management, employee management, equipment maintenance, and digital transformation.
1. The application management of UMS enables the front-line staff to reach and download apps launched by Watsons China.
2. The management can set a blacklist and whitelist applications through UMS to avoid unauthorized apps in the App store.
3. UMS regulates the management system at different groups and ensures enterprise notifications will be allocated accurately and clear the job allocation.
Through positioning user devices, battery power management, and workflow recording, UMS enables executive and front-office staff to know the working status and contents of staff who are working remotely.
UROVO Mobile Management System protects thousands of devices from potential cyber-attacks, builds a safe network environment, and ensures the safety of clients' databases.
Through UMS, the management of a large number of devices became streamlined. The technical staff could install and update applications or diagnose and fix equipment issues remotely with timely assistance with just one click.
Furthermore, the management can allocate company files and notifications accurately to remote employees right at their fingertips.
Change has come to the whole industry. Whether or not we respond positively will determine the future of the enterprise. As the world's leading mobile device management provider, UROVO offers a powerful unified management system (UMS) and a complete product portfolio, devoted to helping to boost the enterprises' digital transformation and perfectly respond to industry involution.
Find out more about UMS, other UROVO products, and solutions for your company. We are more than happy to assist you personally.
Don' t hesitate to click the link down below, and we are here to meet your needs.