1. Difficulties identifying defective products and investigating quality problems when there are big production lines producing various products.
2. With inefficient production line management, it takes a long time to create summaries of defective products, thus delaying the follow-up efforts that needs to be taken.
3. Poor customer experience and the brand image is damaged when defective products are launched into the market.
System automatically reports and alerts when problematic products are found. This is convenient for controlling defective products and avoiding any losses due to quality problems.
1. Improve product quality assurance and avoid losses from quality problems by preventing problematic products from entering the market with our automatic alerts.
2. Make required production adjustments quickly through the summarised reports provided by UROVO’s system.
3. UROVO’s Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) ensures a more accurate quality examination and reduces error rate.