China Construction Bank Corporation (CCB) is one of the "Major 4" banks in China. In 2015 CCB was the 2nd largest bank in the world by market capitalization and 6th largest company in the world. CCB has approximately 13,629 domestic branches. In addition, it maintains overseas branches, and a wholly owned subsidiary in London. To maintain the leading position, CCB bank needs to cover more big enterprises and small merchants to gather as much funds as possible.
1. The traditional POS machine that only support for the card payment was unable to meet nowadays payment needs. And for those traditional POS machine, the purchase cost is too high, small merchants and micro-business cannot afford it.
2. The new electronic credit payment, for instance, Alipay's "Ant Credit Pay", seizes the market of traditional bank credit card payments, Bank credit card is losing their advantages.
1. Urovo smart POS terminals, supports payment of QR code ( Alipay, WeChat Pay, QR codes of UnionPay and bank), magnetic strip card, chip card, NFC( Apple Pay, UnionPay Cloud Flash Pay) and others. So, by spread of our terminals with solutions work with CCB 's payment agreement, more and more users can select their debit card or credit card payments at any merchants.
2. Work with all operations including reception of menu and promotion information, sales data uploading, procurement, restock, sales, stocktaking, returning goods, goods replacement and more.
1. Reduce overall procurement cost for merchants due to its integration of multiple functions comparing to previous many devices and help the bank to grasp more market share.
2. Redemption of a bonus point, such as member points, consumption points can be performed by scanning QR code so help both the merchants and CCB activate many inactive users.