Disseminate personalised marketing information to regular customers through follow-ups on their purchase choices and general preferences.
1. Difficulty designing targeted marketing strategies to address pain points of customers precisely and attract them as the customer types and their purchasing habits of customers are not known.
2. Unable to actively engage regular customers through additional services and bigger discounts.
1. Customer has purchased the item.
2. System saves the purchased item into the customer’s information.
1. Companies have a more accurate user image based on their purchase histories.
2. This enables them to prepare more attractive marketing plans and provide personalised.